Holiday In Fiji
Adventure Holiday In Fiji Activities For One and All
Enjoy adventurous activities at Club Fiji Resort while on your holiday in Fiji. Start by grabbing a ball from the tour desk and heading down to the beach for some volleyball fun. You might decide to ride a horse for a beach cowboy or cowgirl experience and gallop along the sandy beach. If water is more to your style, perhaps it’s time to plunge in the ocean and Indulge yourself for some Snorkeling.
Below are a couple of other suggestions to consider.
- Whisk your partner away with a sensational sunset cruise around the bay. The boat cruises out just 45 minutes before the sun dies out. Wine and beer selections can be made for the trip.
- Learn how to climb coconut trees, and relax on the beach with your mouth watering coconuts.
- Try the Kava (Traditional Fijian Drink) in the evening.
Volleyball, Wind Surfing Lessons, Kayaking, Horse Riding, Paddle Boat, Swimming, Snorkelling, Ocean Diving, Snokelling – Boat zones, Fishing, Game Fishing, Line Fishing, Sunset Cruise, Island Hopping – Day Trips, Jetski, Water Skiing, Kite, Surfing.
Nadi – Port Denarau Marina:
Shopping / Restaurants, Denarau Island – International 5-Star Resorts, Nadi Town – Fiji Life and Shopping, Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple, Sabeto Hot Springs /Mud Bath, Garden of the Sleeping Giant, Martintar Nightlife, Backpacker Alley, Skydive, Golf
Nausori Highlands, Natadola Beach, Natadola Cane Train, Sigatoka Sand Dunes, Sigatoka and Denarau Jet Boats, Rivers Fiji, Village Tours, Hiking, Waterfalls, Kula Eco Park, Various Eco Tours, And many, many more…
Our Club Fiji desk guides will help you select what options are best for you
SURFING LEAVE FROM THE BEACH AT Club Fiji Resort….ONE HOUR TO THE SURF CHOICE OF 6 GREAT SURF BREAKS
- Suitable beginner to Intermediate level
- Namotu Lefts Soft easy wave deep reef breaks
- Swimming pools-fun right hander
- Tavarua- restaurants left challenging barrel
- Cloud break-world class and consistent
- Wilkes passage-challenging right
- Range of surfboards available Including Soft tops Long and short boards
- DEPART CLUB FIJI AT 7.30 am RETURN 2pm approx 1 hr by boat to the Surf
Cost FJ$140 per person
FJ$175 per person with board
Non Surfing friend FJ$75 per person Includes Snorkeling
LEARN TO SURF Visit Natadola Beach 45 mins by road Time subject to TIDE FJ$200 per person
YAMAHA 700HP 2 Seater
GREAT FUN START AT CLUB FIJI All TRIPS INCLUDE WITH GUIDE
ONE HOUR ON SKI TO BOUNTY ISLAND OR VUDA MARINA
- 1 Person $ 250
- 2 Person $ 350 (Tandem)
- 3 Person $ 450 3 rd person passenger with guide.
THREE HOURS Visit Bounty island Includes 40 mins Snorkeling
- 1 Person $ 350
- 2 Person $ 550 (Tandem)
- 3 Person $ 750 3 rd person passenger with Guide